Question:
What ever happened to The Starlite Cafe poetry site?
2007-08-30 19:03:51 UTC
I know that The Starlite Cafe poetry site was in supposed to be moving to another server--that was over a month ago. I can't seem to find it now, and as a member there, I never received any emails about it. Does anyone know what happened? Is it now defunct? The site's address was www.thestarlitecafe.com. Is it still in the process of a server move, does it now have a different address, or is it just gone? Thanks to anyone who can answer my question.
Four answers:
Duane
2007-09-01 05:07:08 UTC
It is still there. I am a poet listed there as well.

http://www.thestarlitecafe.com/

The link comes up with and without the www addition. You may try with and without, may be a browser recognition issue. I have had that problem in the past with other sites. Let me know if you need any more help with finding them.
?
2016-10-07 02:53:40 UTC
Starlite Cafe
2015-08-16 23:36:19 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

babs6684
2007-09-02 23:15:02 UTC
It's back up as far as I can tell, but nobody has posted anything since July. It's a bit weird and kind of eerie. I hope the regulars come back soon...