Question:
Can u help me write a Couplet Poem?
2007-05-09 21:00:58 UTC
i just know its only 2 lines. but can u write ur own or explain to me how to write one? i need it ASAP!
Four answers:
The Oracle
2007-05-09 22:28:57 UTC
A couplet is a pair of rhyming lines:

If I were a poet,

How would I know-et?

If you want to challenge yourself and impress your teacher, create a "heroic couplet" - a couplet made up of two lines, each with exactly ten syllables, with alternating stressed and unstressed syllables (iambic pentameter):

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

Say no, because I'm not sure what to say.

Heroic couplets were the form usually used to write great epics and "adventure poems," even in ancient times, which is how they got their name.
veles
2016-10-02 03:48:41 UTC
How To Write A Couplet
ari-pup
2007-05-10 06:28:11 UTC
Couplet Poem - A couplet has two lines that rhyme. They end with the same sound. The two lines are usually the same length.

Example:

Most kids like some sports.

I like swimming and building forts.

**

Try:

Name Poem - Use the letters in your first and last name to describe yourself.

Example:

Does well in Math

Always organized

Values his family

Excellent golfer
bernhardt
2016-12-11 10:16:51 UTC
the 1st answerer: it became into 4 VERSES not lines! how approximately: the rain is falling on the floor, everywhere I hear the sound of youngsters screaming, mom falling, kittens hissing, babies bawling I gouge my eyes and pull my hair; drizzle's one difficulty i can not bear The drains are clogged, the river's finished, > this is all i can think of of for now, sorry.